TRAVEL: Some travel to California, USA may be required
Skills: C++, Linux
Experience: 2 - 4 yrs.
Qualification: B.Tech /B.E / M.Tech / MCA or M.Sc (CS)
• Leading the Team
• Analysis, Design and Development of C/C++ based applications on Linux.
• Extensive experience in programming and design skills with exposure in all
phases of SDLC.
• Leadership skills and enthusiasm for solving problems.
• Outstanding programming experience in C, C++, socket programming, threads, etc.
• Expertise in object oriented analysis and design concepts, and design patterns.
• Must have experience with full life cycle projects.
• Good knowledge on concepts in Linux
• Knowledge of TCP/IP and network programming is a plus.
• Experience in scripting languages is a plus.
• Very strong communication skills.