Responsibilities will include:
Analysis, Design and Development of full life cycle internet video projects.
Develop applications that control, manage and process media on Linux and/or
Windows-based x86 platforms. Applications include soft transcoding and media
re-wrapping, or real-time encode/ingest and decode/play. Requires extensive
experience in programming and good design skills with exposure in all phases
of SDLC. Requires leadersip skills & enthusiasm for solving problems.
Skills: C++, MPEG, VOD
Experience: 2 - 4 yrs.
Qualification: B.Tech /B.E / M.Tech / MCA or M.Sc (CS)
• Digital video encoding and streaming. MPEG-2, H.263, H.264, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, VOD.
• Streaming Protocols, file formats, viewers, bit and frame rates.
• Detailed hands on experience and expertise in CATV, PVR and VOD.
• Detailed understanding of mechanics of ingesting content into VOD servers.
• Detailed understanding of interactions between standard (Moto/SA) Set-Top-Boxes, VOD servers and session/resource management software.
• Must have experience with full life cycle projects.
• Outstanding programming experience in C++ and/or Java, socket programming, Java threads, etc.
• Very strong communication skills.