Responsibilities will include:
• Create test cases based upon functional and design specifications.
• xecute test cases and analyze and report test results to product teams.
• Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
• Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues.
• Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review.
• Communicate effectively with non-technical audiences.
Experience: 0 - 1 yrs.
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and process.
• Excellent communication skills in English - both verbal and written.
• Candidate must be hard-working, a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude.
• Candidate should possess excellent learning ability and take up challenges. Be a good team player.
• Assertive, confident & results-oriented.
• Candidate must be willing to work in any location as per business needs.
• Basic working knowledge in any programming language.