Responsibilities will include:
• Create test plans, test cases based upon functional and design specifications.
Broader responsible areas:
• Execute test cases and analyze and report test results to product teams.
• Participate actively in functional, system and regression testing activities.
• Create and maintain test programs including test tools and automated test suites.
• Work closely with the development team to analyze, debug and resolve any issues.
• Participate in product functional reviews, test specifications, documentation review.
• Identifies, recommends and implements changes/process improvements to enhance the effectiveness of automated and manual test strategies and framework.
• Directs preparation and execution of the detailed test plans, deliverables, allocates work to team resources and reviews requirements.
• Collaborates effectively with peer engineers and architects to solve complex problems spanning their respective areas to deliver end-to-end quality in our technology and customer experience.
• Influences and communicates effectively with non-technical audiences including senior product and business management.
• Handle all phases in SDLC - test plan till UAT.
• Initiate new processes and suggest improvements - self motivated.
• Leadership and direction to junior engineers.
Experience: 2 - 4 yrs.
Qualification: B.Tech / B.E / MCA or M.Sc (CS)
• Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle and process.
• Ability to write test plans, test strategies, test cases, supervises and allocates work to other QA members.
• Ability to write very good bug descriptions and expertise with QA methodologies and entire QA life cycle.
• QA mainly on Java based products.