Responsibilities will include:
• Identify prospective customers through market research
• Contact the leads/prospects by telephone and email
• Follow Pivot Systems sales pitch while understanding customer products and assessing opportunities for services that can be offered by Pivot Systems.
• Schedule appointments with leads/prospects.
• Maintain and update database for leads
• Meet or exceed the set performance targets
• Report daily, weekly and monthly status to management
Experience: 0 - 3 yrs.
Bachelors degree in Engineering or Bachelors degree in Science/Commerce/MBA with a background or education in Computer Sc./Applications or IT
• Excellent communication skills in English – both oral and written
• Candidates experienced with sales calling are desirable
• Candidate must be hard-working, possess perseverance and be exceptional at following-up
• A go-getter with a positive, can-do attitude
• Assertive, confident & results-oriented
• Willingness to learn and take up challenges. Be a good team player
• Candidate must be willing to work in the night shift